Notice for users of this website
Shaw Trust is committed to protecting your personal data and also to ensuring that your rights to privacy are protected.
In order to be open and transparent, the Trust wants you to know that:
1) Shaw Trust is the Data Controller of the information you supply.
2) Shaw Trust has a Data Protection Officer, and contact details for this person may
be obtained by writing to the Data Protection Mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3) The information we collect from you on this website and subsequently process may include your contact details (name, address, telephone numbers, email address etc.) and any other data that is required for the purposes of enabling Shaw Trust to provide you with the appropriate guidance, support or services that you seek.
It may also include sensitive / special information that you choose to provide, such as:
a) your racial or ethnic origin (only for statistical purposes)
b) data concerning your health.
4) The information is collected and will be processed so that the Trust may address your enquiry for Talent Match Worcester.
5) In particular, the Trust has the following legal bases for the processing of your personal data:
In addition to the above bases, the Trust will process your personal data where it has received your explicit, freely given consent, for example by ticking a consent check box on the data collection form.
6) The information may be shared with third parties for administration and/or management purposes, where it is necessary or desirable and lawful for the Trust to do so. However, the Trust will share only the minimum information that is necessary.
7) The information will not be processed outside the European Economic Area without your prior written consent.
8) The information will be retained for as long as is necessary pursuant to clauses 4 and 5 above and in accordance with clause 9 below. When the information is no longer required, it will be destroyed securely.
9) You have certain rights, which include:
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer for details of how an application may be made.